Strategies for Better Parenting, and Raising Resilient Children and Youth
The Parents’ mission is to raise resilient, spiritually connected, and conscious children and youths who will love peace, parity and harmony in the 21st century and beyond.
“The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence” Confucius
A world where children are comfortable with WHO THEY ARE, KNOW THEIR GIFTS and TALENTS and use them in POSITIVE ways.
One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
We need to: –
- allow them to participate in family discussions and decision making especially if it will directly impact them.
- Become a more powerful role model and build a stronger relationship with your child.
- Gain clarity about yourself while learning about your child
- Be clear about your child’s identity and what they have to offer the world
- Help children to discover who they are.
Critical Questions to ask as parents: –
- WHO IS THIS CHILD?
- What do we do to help to liberate the child’ true self?
- How to reconnect with our children and youth so that we can provide opportunities for them to thrive and prosper?
- What is the role and impact of family and cultural values in the nurturing process?
- What is the impact of multi-cultural environments on the social development of the youth?
- How do we help our children to discover their spiritual genius?
- And How do we help them to use this knowledge to live an amazing life?
- Do not choose what career they should pursue. You can and should only guide them.
- Do not allow them to live their lives on your terms
- Do not ask them to live your personal dream that you did not realize for yourself-
We train and coach parents in understanding their roles as teachers, nurturers, and coaches by training them in the following key strategies: –
For Parents: –
- Strategies for Identifying and growing the Gifts, Talents and Passions of the Child
- Strategies for Building a Strong Foundation of Self-Love for You and Your Children!
- Strategies for Teaching Children How to Love Themselves
- Strategies for Helping Children to Develop Their Authentic, Spiritual-connected Selves.
- Strategies for Creating a Safe Space for Expression Oo Compassion, Empathy and Peace.
For the Child: –
- Strategies for Creating a Relationship of Trust with Your Teens
- Strategies for Discover what your teens really want you to know about them and for giving them a voice to express themselves.
- Strategies for Raising and Educating Youth with an Abundance Mindset
- Strategies for Understanding Your Teen and Improving Your Relationship
For Children and Youth: –
- To find answers to the question “Who am I”
- Discover and Growing their Authentic and Spiritual self Strategies of How to Conquer Fear, Worry, Stress and Anxiety
- Strategies of How to become Mental Preparedness for Success in Academics, Life, Career and Business.
- Strategies of How to Build Trusting Relationships
- Strategies of How-to Creating Nurturing Relationships with themselves, Others, and the Universe.
- Responsive vs Reactionary Actions That Builds Trust.
- Teaching Children to Meditate and Use Music for Emotional Healing
- Coping with Bullying. Strategies of How to Recognize and Manage Emotions.
- Strategies of How to Care and Express Concern for Others.
- Strategies of How to Establish Positive Relationships.
- Strategies of How to Make Responsible Decisions.
- Strategies of How to Handle Challenging Situations Constructively and Ethically.
Parent-Child Partnership for Raising Resilient and Successful Children
- What does this partnership Look like?
- What are the power relationships?
- Who holds the balance of power?
- Is there a team approach to this partnership?
- The parent as the coach, mentor and leader
- The parent as a team leader with the final decision-making role
- Expectations of this successful partnership.
- The successful partnership.
- Roles and responsibilities of the partners
- The child/youth as a teacher.
- Liberating the voice of the child.
Dealing with Failures to Meet Expectations
- Define the expectations
- Constantly restate the expectation
- Give the reasons for the expectations
- For parents
- For the child
- For the community
- Give the outcomes or impacts of not meeting the expectations
- The impact of standardization and societal norms in nurturing and socialization of the child.
- Administering Rewards and Punishments
- Raising a Mindful Child.
- Responsiveness vs Reactiveness.
Current Transformation Coach Training Program Offered
We offer the following Train-the-Trainer Transformation Coach Practitioner Training Programs