Dr Gerald Endison Morris
M.D; MPH; ABOM; CHPC
Certified High-Performance Coach. Health, Wellness, and High-Performance Coaching.
Hi, My name is Gerald and I am a Certified High-Performance Coach.
Let me share a little about myself. I’m a native of the beautiful Island of Jamaica and grew up on the Island of St. Lucia. I became a Certified High-Performance Coach because I have always had a passion for helping others, which explains my first vocation, Medicine.
I have been a Physician in the US since 2008 and run my Private Practice in Tucson Arizona with my wife who is also a Physician. Being able to heal others from the medical standpoint has been extremely rewarding, but I soon realized that healing must also take place on a mental level.
What is CERTIFIED HIGH-PERFORMANCE COACHING
Certified High-Performance Coaching is a process created to explore all the ways you can reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life. Certification is gained through training at the High-Performance Institute. As a Certified Coach, my job is to work with you in this process through 5 different areas: Clarity, Energy, Courage, Productivity, and Influence. Developing mastery in these five areas can help you achieve a more purposeful and fulfilled life. My role is to explore:
- How clear you feel about your overall life and goals - CLARITY
- Whether or not you have the physical energy and mental stamina to perform your best - ENERGY
- How confident and bold you are showing up in the world - COURAGE
- Identify the distractions or poor habits cause you to fall off course and what routines can keep you on track - PRODUCTIVITY
- Finally, what you can do to better influence, lead and inspire your family and all those you serve - INFLUENCE
Helping you develop self-mastery through this process will help you discover new beliefs, habits and tools that help you join the ranks of the world’s most successful people.